Terms of Reference: Health Consultant – Erbil
1. The Health Consultant will be responsible for implementation of activities and providing contribution to development of proposals for Health projects.
2. Desk review and analysis for Health gaps using information provided by the Health cluster.
3. Coordination with relevant government departments and Health partners needs assessments, gathering information and technical specifications for project design. Including field visits.
4. Advise on correct safety standards and create COVID-19 awareness amongst staff and beneficiaries.
5. Conduct technical feasibility assessments; provide technical notes for procurement and tendering.
6. Ensure proper submission of a consultancy report that summarises details of work done, detailed assessment reports and recommendations for project implementation.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- MBCHB in Medicine, BSc in Health or equivalent academic and professional background in humanitarian interventions.
- Experience in assessing, designing, planning and implementation of work for Health projects including developmental projects.
- Knowledge /experience in work with NGOs.
- Technical research skills, including qualitative and quantitative approaches to inclusion.
- Understanding of Protection issues, especially among children response and community based protection
- Presentation and writing skills evident from the proposal
- Demonstrated understanding of the work proposed in the TOR.
(List number/role of direct reports, if applicable)
Monitor and supervise the health system strengthening project.
|Arrangements for cost coverage:||Position budget for under the TA salary|
|Exit/Hand-over Plan:||Reports to be submitted
Field Visit reports
Minutes of meetings with Government departments.
Mode of Application: Interested candidates can apply on:email@example.com
Open Date: 1 July 2021
Closing Date: 6 July 2021
Please write in the subject: Health Consultant – Erbil