Who are we?
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the
past 17 years. Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem - our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows
our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
Responsible for improving the dynamic productivity by having strong communication skills to deal with customer queries and adapting on transmission methods optimization and documentation.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Coordinate and collaborate with other department for sales related matters (Logistics).
- Train and on-board vendors.
- Resolve Technical issues on time for vendors (location, vendor portal, 9cookie.etc).
- Monitor the status of vendor to make sure all systems are running smoothly.
- Partner support in different ways such as (emails, phone, remote control).
- Update and monitor the closed vendors.
- Manage quality account of the vendors, ensuring continuous partner relationships and resolve operations issues between partner vendors, users/partner vendors and users.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Follow-up activities.
- Transmission methods reports.
- Provide reports on training requests.
What Did We Order?
- Fresh Graduated - 2 years full-time job in the same field
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Meet deadlines and be flexible in working etc.