Scope and General Purpose
Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities at a company or organization. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives.
1. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan.
- Plan and administer Marketing operations; support development of products, offers and services based on group’s strategy
- Drive the marketing strategy towards achieving forecasted revenue and market share.
- Administer short and long term tactical initiatives to achieve strategic objectives.
- Develop Pricing strategy that meets both corporate revenue outlook and customer expectations.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information, conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products, in addition to branding positioning and perceptual mapping.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Liaison with external agencies and media.
- Support customer care and sales plans, including – but not limited to- participating in defining KPI’s for Call Center, commission scheme and sales strategies, and many others.
- Supervise different marketing sections that include advertising communication, market research, planning, geo-marketing, promotions and retention, product development, and Enterprise solutions.
2. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with a company in a related company sector.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- University or master degree in Marketing or in a discipline related to Business Administration or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience in administration.
- 5 years or several years of progressively responsible experience in Marketing operations are usually required.