Scope and General Purpose
To create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. He/she develops the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines.
1. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fiinding out about the project requirements (taking a 'brief')
- Estimating the time the design will require
- Coming up with design concepts that fit the needs
- Presenting options for design treatments
- Creating final designs.
- Aamending designs according to the final comments
2. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects