Reporting to: CFO
- Maintain the accounting records of the group
- Record NGC cash and accrual entries
- Follow up on supplier and customer account, and issue bills and invoices
- Issue bank payments
- Perform monthly closing tasks, including depreciation, reconciliation, and intercompany settlements
- Perform cash transactions
- Filing and office-related tasks
- Other tasks as requested by the line manager.
- Bachelor in accounting or a related field.
- +3 years of experience in general accounting and bookkeeping.
- Knowledge of accounting basics, IFRS is a plus.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Fluent in English. Arabic and/or Kurdish preferred.
- Self-motivated, well-organized.