We are hiring a Full Stack Developer with a minimum of two years of experience in the field to join our startup team as we build big projects, packages, and web-based services.
- Design, develop, code, test, and implement software.
- Drive technical discussions to arrive at maintainable, scalable, and performant technical solutions for our business use cases.
- Build high-quality, robust features; own development for medium to large complexity features.
- Work in an agile development environment, coordinating with other internal and external teams to help ensure proper workflows throughout the entire app experience.
- Work closely with a distributed team of developers and quality engineers on the design and implementation of features.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Share your knowledge by giving tech talks and evangelizing appropriate tech and engineering best practices.
- 2+ years of experience delivering full-stack web development features and integrations using PHP or its platforms such as Symphony or Laravel.
- Experience with SQL database implementations (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- Experience with responsive UI patterns and construction.
- Familiarity with Git and/or equivalent code management/version control best practices, RESTful development patterns, and agile development.
- Experience using pure software development life cycle (Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Maintenance).
- Professional experience with hands-on UI development using React
- Experience building APIs with GraphQL
- Experience building features in the LAMP stack.
- Experience using UML diagrams such as ER diagrams, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc...
- Code samples from private GitHub repos, side projects, and open source project contributions are the plus.
- Basic: English
- Other: Kurdish, Arabic
Location: Duhok, Iraq.