Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare the Quarter and on need List of Preventive, corrective, Core, Tools, Power Periodic maintenance Materials
- Prepare all material list for operation department.
- Follow the quotation and offers, approve and follow the supply process.
- Check and follow the materials purchase till handover to central Warehouse.
- Responsible to guide the Regional Warehouses to withdraw regional QTYs of their materials.
- Prepare Warehouse Management check Points.
- Prepare and collect Cost Of materials and make Budget study per month, year.
- Unify, Update & manage materials List and warehouse data.
Education / Personal Qualification
- Bsc. In materials engineering –University of technology.
- Good MS Office Skill.
- Good soft skills (Self Confidence, Communication, active lessening, presentation skills, dissuasion making, team leading, Work under pressure, team work).
- Project Management skills (Planning, data analyses, Risk management, ..) / Certified
- Excellent English Skill ( Speaking , Writing and reading ) / TEOFL 2008
- Power and Telecom Spare parts Knowledge.
- Excellent Warehouse management process / storing rules / safety knowledge.