Rules and Responsibilities:
- Organize, plan, schedule, and supervise the work of personnel involved in the service, and servicing equipment of the captain.
- Establish computerized reports on fuel, parts, and labor expenses.
- Review manpower of the captains.
- Recruitment Captains.
- Training The captains.
- Solving captains’ issues and making sure they are following the work standards.
- Experience as Team Leader or relevant position.
- Ability to deliver the company's Mission & Vision to the captains.
- Knowledge of procedures and guidelines for emergency situations.
- Proficient in Arabic language & Kurdish is a Plus.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Active listener with excellent communication skills.
- Sound judgment and critical thinking.
- High school diploma (Preferable).
How to apply: If you believe you have fit the requirements. Please send your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org), mentioning "Fleet Supervisor-Mosul" in the subject of the email.