Stepture luxury brands distribution in Iraq is looking for a reliable Financial Manager in Erbil that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Study the financial transactions made by the divisions and prepare financial reports based on the available data.
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports to the General Manager.
- Perform internal finance audits from time to time in order to ensure that the company finances are being managed appropriately.
- Liaise with banks, auditors, and suppliers.
- Suggest ways of improving the company financial conditions after receiving the financial reports, in coordination with the head of the divisions.
- Provide inputs to senior management while planning the budgets.
- Determine the financial requirements of the company.
- Participate in the management of budgets and monitor budget execution.
- Monitor and control the execution of the budget revenue and expenditure.
- Verify the fencing budgets before sending them to suppliers.
- Prepare financial studies related to the incoming projects and plans
- Provide financial supplies, withdrawals, or release of funds to pay the bills then orders and customs expenses.
- Control the trade margins and application of pricing structures
- Manage external and local payables.
- Understanding and analyses of stock movement
- Degree in finance/accounting or related (essential).
- 10 years of work experience as a Finance Manager (essential).
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAJ, ERP sys and other financial planning software.