Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in financial statements on a monthly and quarterly basis as an assignment on a time-to-time basis.
- Review a monthly report timely and accurately of a business assignment. To Develop reporting procedures that are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future.
- Preparation of Cash flow forecast of business assignment to Treasury by monthly
- Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget continuously.
- Assist in doing annual budget & monthly financial forecast and cash flow forecast, which will involve collecting information from the business assignment.
- Provide business analysis support following management requirements.
- To ensure budgetary analysis and presentation be prepared on a timely basis
- Complete projects and other assignments by working in collaboration with key stakeholders, team members, colleagues, clerical staff, etc., and follow up on results.
- The hands-on-on role includes preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel sheets.
- Data analysis using internal tools
- Summarizing data in Excel spreadsheets and reconciling it to other system records
- Be an active part of continuous improvement within the Organization and the Finance Team
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
Education / Personal Qualification
- Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy
- Be self-motivated, a strong team player, and enable to work under pressure and coordinate work
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- At least 2-3 years in accounting / financial managing reports to management