The purpose of the Finance Controller is to be responsible that the financial set up according to the standards in the office. Ensure that the accounting, monitoring, and reporting are according to procedures. Review payment documents and ensure accuracy and compliance with requirements.
- Implement the financial systems, routines, and procedures.
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows
- Ensure that all budgets are uploaded into the system and updated.
- Ensure the cash account and bank reconciliations are done on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Conduct random compliance checks on financial transactions. Report gaps and work with the team on areas of development
- Monitoring and balancing cash flows into and out of a business to meet obligations and optimize investment.
- Ensuring compliance with local law, tax provisions, and relevant industry and financial regulations.
- responsible to develop reports with the banks and all the relevant external entities.
- Implementing the company's financial policies and internal controls, especially spending controls, to safeguard company assets.
- Responsible for creating the budget, including incorporating historical data
- Provide regular analysis and reports
Professional skills and competencies:
- A University degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and modern accounting systems.
- Experience with Odoo financial system is prefeed