Work in the accounting departments of a huge range of firms and with independent chartered and certified firms, examining the money going in and out of the company and making sure it is recorded and processed correctly.
Key activities include: • collating, checking and analyzing spreadsheet data • examining company accounts and financial control systems • Gauging levels of financial risk within companies. • checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable • ensuring that assets are safeguarded • identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made • preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements • liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations • ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
• Self-motivation, determination and confidence
• Ability to divide your time between work and study
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A strong aptitude for math’s
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• A keen interest in the financial system
• Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
• Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
• Fluently in Arabic and English language, Bachelor degree in finance/accounting.