The Field Supervisor provides installation, repairs and routine servicing of Fishing and Intervention tools and other rental equipment in the shop and in the field, for on behalf of Weatherford.
You will help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services. This is the senior level job within Weatherford which is a demanding, yet rewardng hands-on job that makes use of the latest technologies to deliver solutions for our clients.
You will manage field crews whenever necessary but also work with a great deal of autonomy and responsibility. You will be trained and certified to maintain and run Special Services operations, among others, using advanced techniques in the modification or extension of theories and practices to complete assignments.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Operate and maintain Fishing equipment both in the shop and in the field
- Provide onsite services when needed
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field
- Assist in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance
- Monitor and report drilling and work-over rig activity regarding Fishing operations
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Required to work on 24 hour call status
- Participate in all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings related to current operations
- Must have the ability to grasp and adapt to changing work environment and conditions
- Must be able to perform basic problem solving and troubleshooting when needed
- Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of Fishing operations and services
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- 3-4 years related field experience minimum
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum. Preferred 2 years College degree
- General product knowledge
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform repairs
- Valid Driver license
- Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel computer skills
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Able to work closely with fellow employees
- Fising and Intervention knowledge
- Workover, Drilling, and Platform Rig experience