Youth Activity Organization (YAO) is seeking experienced and passionate field staff - Kalar who will Under the overall guidance of General Director and direct supervision of Program Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for Needs assessment, proposal preparing, implementing and monitoring the Quick Impact Projects and financial plan to achieve the Community Revitalization Program purposes and planned results.
• Guide the field team to conduct needs assessment, data collection, data analyzing, contribute to the development of new projects by selecting and summarizing background information, assessing the local context for the planning and administration of individual projects, and drafting segments of project proposals.
• Close monitoring of all parts of project implementation Supervision, management and coaching of the team, ensuring effective division and efficient delivery of work.
• Information management, ensuring correct, mainstreamed and efficient information collection by the team as well as collecting and sharing relevant information regularly to the management on the situation in terms of security, displacement patterns etc.
• Representing YAO in the KRG in relation to the authorities, donors, partners and other stakeholders.
• Management of the office, ensuring proper administrative and financial compliance as per the YAO Operations Handbook in close cooperation with the Finance and Administration Officer.
• Following up on the security situation, implementing appropriate safety measures as requested by the Program Manager and Director.
• Continuous coordination with UNHCR, partners involved, local authorities and other stakeholders as relevant.
• Reporting regularly to the Program Manager and/or Director as requested.