- CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
- In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position:
- Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Monitoring & Reporting Officer will be required to perform & develop & implement M&E plan including performance indicators, establishing baselines & methodology including surveys for measurement of performance.
- Ensure that performance indicators & targets remain relevant & in accordance with the project design & work plan.
- Analyse & prepare evidence based monitoring reports during & upon the completion of the project.
- Undertake regular monitoring visits to the project sites independently or together with the Project Manager & the project team.
- Review, maintain & monitor the project risk register on a regular basis & flag any high risks that may have a potential negative impact on the project to the Project Manager.
- Propose possibilities for further impact monitoring.
- Perform any other duties as a request by the Project Manager.
- Prepare progress & monthly highlight reports in coordination with the project team, the program & partnership teams.
- Ensure timely & quality submission of reports as identified in the project agreement through coordinating inputs & drafting reports related to project activities.
- Act as a focal point for the collection, analysis & dissemination of data / information relevant to verification, monitoring & inspection activities in coordination with the Database Officer.
- Interact & follow up with the Project Manager & the project teams to solicit case studies, lessons learned, success stories & best practices for internal & external sharing.
- Lead the preparation of success stories & best M&E practices for inclusion in internal & external communication products.
- Contribute to the project planning processes in terms of sharing lessons, best practices & / or success stories derived as part of the project monitoring.
- This role reports to the National Project Manager.
- Computer literacy, in particular, MS Word, Excel, Visio & Power Point is required.
- Fluency in spoken & written English & Arabic is required.
- Experience in producing evidence based monitoring reports is required.
- Experience in setting up & managing project monitoring & evaluation system is required.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of innovative technologies in monitoring & tracking are highly desirable.
- Experience in the humanitarian & / or development sector is required.
- Experience in the Middle East is desirable.
- This role does not have any team management responsibility.
- To be advised.