EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full - time (Sunday to Thursday 8h00-16h00)
CONTRACT DURATION: Till 31- December - 2019
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uphold QANDIL and UNHCR’s code of conduct, and ensure that all persons of concern are treated with dignity and respect, in accordance with humanitarian principles and human rights standards;
- Establish and manage personnel files.
- Schedules candidate interviews by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees by conducting orientation.
- Assist the Field HR admin officer in providing payroll information in coordination with duhok finance staff.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Support the Field HR admin officer with HR matters.
- Ensure record keeping and maintenance of all relevant correspondence. Create and maintain filing and reference system, following QANDIL guidelines.
- Enter all required data of all staff members into a system.
- Maintain and regularly update attendance records and Time Sheet.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Draft routine correspondence, letters, as well as QANDIL documents and forms related to
- QANDIL administrative matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Field HR admin officer, head of field office or HR manager related to Qandil Organization when needed.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- University Degree in Human Science or field;
- Minimum one year or two years’ experience in the same position or field.
- Fluency in Kurdish, Arabic & English languages;
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds;
- Ability to handle confidential matters, meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, and drive for results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to organizational skill.