Executive Assistant to CEO is needed at Life Target Co.
(Life Target) company is looking for an Executive Assistant to CEO to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
The position of executive assistant consists of providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
- Attend meetings to record minutes (Take minutes during meetings)
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors;
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Make travel arrangements for executives;
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email;
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work;
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software;
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- More than one-year work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Fluent in Kurdish, English and Arabic language
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel throughout Kurdistan Cities (Erbil, Duhok and Sulaymaniyah)