Personal Skills Required:
- Strong teamwork, able to work with multi-national team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong classroom presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work in multi-culture and multi-company environments.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong background with both business and technical ESL presentation
- Knowledgeable of / competent with ESL programs in relation to upstream operations
- Competent / experienced with ESL training programs with international applications
- Strong ESL training presentation, coordination, evaluation, & planning skills
- Competent computer skills; presentation, spreadsheets, document preparation
- Familiar with EM ESL scale or equivalent.
- Prepare ESL training programs and manage presentation materials / equipment.
- Present ESL training material in an professional, interesting, and stimulating manner to ensure all students achieved the desired EM ESL scale target (as defined Level 3 thru 5) as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure all students engage positively in learning experience.
- Assist and encourage students who experience difficulties.
- Assess student’s capabilities and modify program presentation as needed to maximize students learning’s.
- Maintain program performance, completion, and evaluation records.
- Interface and coordinate training activities with BOC, Company, and other personnel to effectively achieve program presentations and completion objectives.
- SME(s) would be located in West Qurna field area.
- SME(s) work schedule would vary depending upon operational staff availability.
- SME(s) work locations would vary depending upon site instructional requirements.