Electrical Engineer (DCS DELTA V Emerson System) Required
We, at Multipower International are urgently on the lookout for Electrical Engineer with proven experience in DCS DELTA V Emerson System to be based in Basra, Iraq.
You should have knowledge of some, preferably all, of the following elements: Control system design, Control systems HW cabinet design and assembly, software system design, software implementation, software testing.
You should have the ability to work optimally with end users, engineering either internally or externally to the business, in ascertaining requirements, informing and documenting all aspects required in the provision of the department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop functional and design specifications for Emerson Control systems (HW and SW) under supervision of the Lead Engineer and in co-operation with customers;
- Perform design studies and quality documents for projects according to the project specifications and in line with the applicable procedures and quality plans;
- Configure SW applications for the Emerson Control System DeltaV;
- Perform internal test and customer acceptance tests of the configured control system (HW and Application SW) in-house and at customer sites, as well as commissioning and start-up support;
- Provide after sales service and training at customer site;
- Develop the required technical project documentation;
- Assist the sales organization in demonstrations, presentations and engineering estimates;
Qualifications and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Electrical or Process Automation Engineering;
DeltaV Batch application;
Possess good verbal and written English language skills;
Possess interpersonal skills such as: professional attitude, technical orientation, teamwork, flexibility, self-learning and you are highly motivated to succeed.
How to apply:
Iraqi citizens and expats on work visa in Iraq will be highly preferred. To be considered for this role, please submit your resume with subject line ‘C20-02064 Electrical Engineer (DCS DELTA V Emerson System) at Email: email@example.com.