Diagnoses cause of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform the below mission under direction of supervisor:
- Corrective maintenance;
- Preventive maintenance;
- Installation, Dismantling & directing technicians to perform the required work.
- Survey, estimating quantity and quality of materials and project time scales.
- Leading teams in providing repair and testing services on a broad range of switch panels, transformers,aviation light, rectifier Emerson, rectifier Ericsson, ATS, hour meter, connecting commercial power, MDB, PLC, BBS, BBU for RBS, contactors, relays, breakers, switching ,wiring, Earthing test and installation of it.
- Leading teams in providing a good service of air-conditions and troubleshooting(Capacitor, compressor, diodes, filters, flushing. Isolation pipes, etc…)
- Leading teams in providing a way for fixing external alarms and other electrical equipment and components according to knowledge of electrical principles collector assemblies.
- Job activities include dismantling, reassembling, fabrication, repairing and testing of individual electrical components and fully assembled units.
- Preparing documentation for all data base, writing reports and giving presentations.
- He will be onsite interface with supervisor & Technician
- Update all the data base documents like (Electrical spare parts, , Capacity, date of gen servicing &etc...)
- Ability and willingness to work in a range of environments including repairing, installation, and facilities, follows up the preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance work.
- Failure Analysis reporter.
- Providing technical support and problem solving.
Education:Bachelor's degrees in electrical engineering
Language: English + native language
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in electrical equipment test, inspection & repairing.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Rectifiers
- Good skills in grounding testing and installing for telecom site infrastructure.
- Planning, organization and executing skills.
- Managing the disaster management plans.