Responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in online content management, seeking online marketing opportunities, and managing the SEO of Rotana website and web traffic. In addition, he/she is tasked to assist in the day-to-day operation of the department together with associated tasks and duties.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in developing and increasing traffic through direct and semi-direct online channels that will improve the overall revenue for the property and other key financial and customer matrix.
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications and the Corporate Director of E-Commerce in evaluating the performance of our branded website and give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web, with the intention of increasing number of bookings and keeping the website up to date
- Monitor, implement and execute the active presence of the property on all Social Media tools to maximize the online exposure of the property.
- Develop the e-newsletters and any other online advertising mediums pertaining to the property in addition to handling its presence on partners’ e-newsletters.
- Ensure the property’s content (photography & descriptions) in all online channels remain accurate and brand compliant.
- Conduct regular quality assurance audits on the hotel’s descriptive content & images to ensure parity on all channels and integrity with brand website.
- Load and update content (photography & descriptions) for the property on all online channels in consultation with the Director of Marketing & Communications.