GIZ is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The equality of women and men within GIZ is an integral part of our corporate culture. We are always committed to create a diverse and inclusive environment. Therefore, for this position female candidates are preferred if they have the same qualifications.
The Cluster Reconstruction and Peacebuilding is clustering all GIZ projects and programs related to reconstruction, social cohesion, peace building and livelihoods with a focus on the Kurdish Region of Iraq and the liberated areas of Iraq. The Cluster Management Office is responsible for the portfolio development, coordination and cooperation with other Clusters in GIZ.
The driver is responsible for
- Drive staff/partners/guests/consultants in programme/agency vehicles.
- Deal with bank issues, delivery of correspondence and documents to the premises of pro- gramme partners and other organisations.
- Ensure the orderly operation and cleanliness of programme/agency vehicles.
- Keep the programme’s logbook.
- Prepare the mileage charges for private and/or other programmes.
- Manage the maintenance of programme vehicles.
- Support the preparation, transfer, assembly and dismantling of materials and equipment for different programme workshops and/or meetings.
- Purchase small items using petty cash and provide support in obtaining bids for procurements.
B. Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Recognised secondary school leaving qualification
- Defensive driving skills
- Valid driving licence
- Basic knowledge of general mechanics
- Ability to pass driving test (visual and practical) in the country in question
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and skilled internet user
- English, Kurdish at professional level; Arabic is a benefit
Requirements for application:
- CVs and motivations letters that are in the form of IMG, pictures, screenshots and links will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications passed the expiration date of the advertisement will not be considered