Location: Sulaimani / Arbat / Refugee Camp
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver or drive employees to the project sites or training centers.
- Deliver goods to people or companies.
- Take orders in person or over the phone.
- Determine address where package is going.
- Check to see if package is damaged.
- Load merchandise into van or truck.
- Follow traffic signs and street signs to get to destination.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle, adding fluids and oil as needed.
- Check tires, brakes, lights, and gas.
- Add fuel when running low.
- Take payments when needed.
- Present change and receipts.
- Ensure address on package matches up to delivery address.
- Monitor traffic conditions to avoid delays.
- Maintain logs of packages delivered.
- Ensure inventory loads match shipping papers.
Education / Personal Qualification:
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Valid professional driver’s license.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Communication effectiveness skills
- Team working skills
- Good contextual knowledge of local issues, organizational relationships, social and cultural constraints and realities, and environmental conditions.
- Language requirement: Kurdish and Arabic "Preferred", English "Optional".