Rules and Responsibilities:
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information.
- Address problems and orders by transmitting information or providing solutions.
- Receive and dispatch orders.
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance.
- Use Zello, phone or computer to send crews, bikes, cars or other field units to appropriate locations.
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate.
- Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles and requirements.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Experience as dispatcher or relevant position
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guidelines for emergency situations
- Proficient in Kurdish & Arabic languages
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgment and critical thinking
- High school diploma (Preferable)
How to apply: If you believe you have fit the requirements. Please send your CV to (email@example.com)with mentioning the title and location.