Rules and Responsibilities:
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and record significant information.
- Address problems and orders by transmitting information or providing solutions.
- Receive and dispatch orders.
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance.
- Use Zello, phone, or computer to send crews, bikes, cars, or other field units to appropriate locations.
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate.
- Provide field units with information about orders, traffic, obstacles, and requirements.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Experience as dispatcher or relevant position.
- Fast typing with experience in data entry.
- Knowledge of procedures and guidelines for emergency situations.
- Proficient in Arabic language & Kurdish is a Plus.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Active listener with excellent communication skills.
- Sound judgment and critical thinking.
How To Apply: If you believe you have fit the requirements. Please send your CV to (email@example.com), mentioning "Dispatcher - Mosul" in the subject of the email.