Job Purpose: To plan and carry all development tasks and own tasks through the entire software development cycle from comcept to release to production including helping to document business requirements, documenting development approach, implementing code changes, testing, gathering approvals and migrating code.
Main Job Tasks,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform software development tasks
- Partner with internal teams to define and implement solutions that improve end to end solutions and support experiences identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code
- Work with server-side frameworks, mainly PHP Laravel
- Work with database systems and Modifying databases and products according to client needs.
- To know the basic DB transactions, performance tuning (not at a DBA level but should have exposure to query tuning), tables, triggers, etc.
- Ability to Architect DB Solution and Software based on every changing business rules
- Working to create functional requirements.
- Quality control and test, participate in troubleshooting data quality issues and develop solutions
- Perform technical documentation for every project while commenting code and write neat and organized code
- Contribute independently while functioning as a member of a high performing team
- Recommend indexes for performance enhancements
- Provide assistance to and Report writers
- Work closely with both Development, QA, and other team mebers to develop solutions for clients
Performance Standards & Skills:
- Knowledge and background of IT, Computer Science, Software or relevant technical fields
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Programming
- Resilience and tenacity
- Stress tolerance
- Goal driven
- Energetic and motivated
- Extensive technical depth with programming languages
- Relevant programming experience
- Communications and organizational skills
- Ability to work with team and as individual
- Time commitment and meeting deadlines
- Respect for Company’s values and members
- Tendency to adapt and learn new techniques, skills and technologies and stay up to date.
- Tendency to achieve required accreditations and certifications by the company
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed They are not intended to be interpreted as a full list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the employee herewith classified.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV, experience, work samples, and cover letter to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Application - Backend Developer Job".