- Major in Science/Engineering, Have the process and Welding theory knowledge.
- Extensive experience in petroleum engineering, construction, and procurement, minimum 10 years’ experience in oil and gas industry.
- Be able to read construction drawings and technically review the drawings and give site guidance to construction team.
- Be familiar with procurement and material management.
- Have a good master of project control, experienced in progress control and cost control, familiar with Primavera P6.
- Expericenced in HSE management, PTW system.
- Be skilled in English email and Be able to use English fluently..
Tasks and Resposibilities
- Supervise planning and cost control activities supported by the other project organization roles, implementing the corrective actions needed to achieve the established project objectives.
- Supervise site/yard and construction activities.
- Supervise all project activities with regards to HSE and quality topics, supported by the other project organization roles.
- Ensure the issue of project reports.
- Ensure Client assistance during the different phases of projects.