This job title is not confirmed and doesn’t fully convey the broad breadth of the duties of the role. I need someone with a big engine/work capacity, good managerial skills, well educated, humble and willing to turn his hand to any job in support of achieving the aims of our Regional Management Team. Duties include but are not limited to:
- HR. Ability to support the existing HR and vetting team with quality control of the HR vetting process in support of the HR leader. Ability to manage and refine the processes. Quickly slot in to be a part of the team and whatever job is required to achieve the aim. Able to apply lateral thought to solving problems as they occur and making the decisions on the fly to bring about solutions without supervision.
- Recruitment. Provide administrational and management horse power to streamlining our recruitment and preparation of candidates
- Procurement and Logistics. Able to support Regional Management team in sourcing and procuring kit, equipment and uniforms and negotiating the best deal.
- Government relations. Competent and fluent with engaging with various KRG ministries such as the MOI, MOPA, MNR (in support of the Regional Management Team) for our requirements for visas, licenses, authority documents, Assayish checks.
- Familiarity with security industry and security work is a bonus.
- Be prepared to work 6 days a week when required for urgent jobs.