The role is to ensure appropriate and accurate data is collected for operational and contractual purposes, by focusing on manual data management for all project data.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Collect and input data from each of the targeted schools, to the required specifications.
- Check, edit, and approve data supplied.
- Maintain logs and filing systems of data collection activities.
- Contact schools to collect and verify data as appropriate.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Person specification Essential attributes:
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy when dealing with data
- High level of IT literacy with proficiency with Excel
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge and understanding of database design principles
- Confident communicator
- Good team player