EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (Sun. to Thur. 08h00-16h00)
CONTRACT DURATION: 3 Months (Renewable based on fund)
Announcement Date: 09 September 2018
Application Deadline: 13 September 2018
QANDIL is a Swedish non-profit, non-political, non-religious humanitarian aid organization that was founded in 1991 in Stockholm, Sweden. Having continuously operated in the Kurdistan Region ever since, QANDIL’s main priorities of work are construction and infrastructure activities, refugee and IDP initiatives, health, water, sanitation and hygiene, and capacity building.
Summary of Job :
Data Entry clerk will be responsible for analyzing data sets and finalizing the resulted outcome through different methods, tools and approaches such as inspecting, cleansing and sharing feedback with the database officer.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
▪ Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
▪ Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
▪ Secures information by completing data base backups.
▪ Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
▪ Keeping information with confidentiality.
▪ Ability to assume multiple project responsibilities in a focused and dedicated manner.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
▪ Bachelor Degree in IT or Computer science.
▪ two years’ experience in the same position or field;
▪ Fluency in Kurdish, Arabic, English languages.
▪ Excellent communication & organizational skills;
▪ Able to work under pressure and meet the deadlines.
▪ Proficiency in Ms. Office (word, Excel and power point)