PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The role of the Data Capture is to take responsibility for all aspects of medical administration including maintaining the data entry records.
- Maintain logging of day to day progress on data entry using prescribed developed format developed by DAM&E.
- Identify and report data discrepancies and gaps to HIMS Officer in a timely manner and discuss for clarification, any unclear data before entry.
- Maintain confidentially of information covered in all data collection tools, even after completion of this assignment.
- Properly maintain hard copies of all data in relevant files already developed by HIMS Officer after punching of data in database.
- Make sure that information is entered correctly and no mistake is being made during data entry operations. HIMS Officer will validate all data entered before finalizing the data.
- Make data back/up of database on daily basis. HIMS Officer will ensure regular electronic back/ups at his/her office.
- Other duties relevant to data entry as advised by the supervisor.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Organizational skills, flexibility and calm under pressure
- Good team worker able to work closely with a small team and use own initiative
- First-hand knowledge of the area
- Minimum of 1 year data entry experience
- Basic understanding of health conditions.
- Ecel, EPi Info or SPSS
- Native Kurdish, Good Arabic and English in Reading, Comprehensive and Written
World Vision is an equal-opportunity employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes and supports all employees to achieve the maximum extent of their potential. Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted