Rules and Responsibilities:
Going round the aisles taking note of which stock needs replacing.
Removing goods from the shelves which are past their sell-by date.
Stacking the shelves and display areas, including fridges and freezers.
Make sure that stock is rotated — putting goods with the earliest sell-by dates to the front.
Make sure that fridges and freezers are at the correct temperature.
Cleaning the shelves and keeping stock neat and tidy.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Sensitivity and understanding.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- Food Safety Procedures.
- Packing & Unpacking.
- Unloading Deliveries.
- Organisational Skills.
- Inventory Management Skills.
If you believe you have fit the requirements. Please send your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with mentioning the title and location,