Rules and Responsibilities:
- Going round the aisles taking note of which stock needs replacing
- Removing goods from the shelves which are past their sell-by date
- Stacking the shelves and display areas, including fridges and freezers
- Making sure that stock is rotated — putting goods with the earliest sell-by dates to the front
- Making sure that fridges and freezers are at the correct temperature
- Cleaning the shelves and keeping stock neat and tidy.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Sensitivity and understanding.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- Food Safety Procedures.
- Packing & Unpacking.
- Unloading Deliveries.
- Inventory Management Skills.
If you believe you have fit the requirements. Please send your CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning the title and location.