Job title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Call Center
Direct Manager: Call Center Supervisor
Working Hours: 4:00PM - 12:00AM or 12:00AM - 8:00AM
Purpose of the position
Responsible for taking calls in a high-volume call center environment to answer inquiries, respond to complaints and resolve any issues that customers may be experiencing.
Key responsibilities & duties
▪ Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
▪ Manage and resolve customer complaints
▪ Identify and escalate issues to supervisors should it require management decision to solve it
▪ Provide products and service information to customers
▪ Research required information using available resources
▪ Research, identify and resolve customer complaints following company procedures
▪ Document all call information according to the company’s standard operating procedures
▪ Report to the management team trends in customer calls / complaints
▪ Follow up customer calls accordingly
▪ Complete all logged calls and report the final result
Skills and qualification
▪ High school diploma or its equivalent. College coursework or degree desirable.
▪ A minimum of one experience in a call center environment required.
▪ Excellent verbal communication skills and problem resolution ability required.
▪ PC experience and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) is required.