Miswag is Iraq's first online shopping platform and the largest retail platform in terms of valuation in the Iraqi market. Miswag was founded in 2014 and was designed and brought to life by a team of Iraqi specialists in website programming, commercial experts, and industry veterans. Miswag aims to introduce quality and convenience to the Iraqi market by bringing high quality goods, convenience, and world-class service into the hands of Iraqi shoppers.
At Miswag, we give equal emphasis to both our customers and people. We believe that behind every great company is a great team. With a diversity of backgrounds, ideas, options, and life experiences. We hire smart, creative, and passionate professionals who believe in continuous learning and development. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates our innovation, people, and their efforts. And looks to expand and build it constantly.
A Customer Service Associate manages customer concerns with the objective of maintaining and building positive customer relationships and interactions with Miswag. They interact directly with our customers to listen to concerns and resolve problems. A proactive customer service associate will anticipate customer questions and familiarize themselves with products and services to offer the best service and recommendations.
Responsibilities for Customer Service Associate
● Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries by telephone, social media channels, or by email.
● Process and log incoming calls
● Maintain updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies.
● Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties.
● Respond simply and clearly to customer questions to satisfy customers’ understanding and acceptance.
● Assist clients by demonstrating the use of goods and programs and answer any questions they might have.
● Establish and maintain good relationships with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs to achieve positive interactions.