The customer relations manager will play a very crucial role in the growth of the company and will work very closely with the founder.
The following are the major duties and responsibilities of the CRM:
- Willingness to adapt and implement marketing strategies and sales methods. ∙ Understanding customer requirements and closing them for sales.
- Voice-based calling process.
- Good Communication skill.
- Handling customer queries and responding to them ASAP.
- Closing orders with regular follow-up with customer.
- Ensure timely execution of the service along with the operations team.
- Sales experience is a plus
- You have hands on experience with social media and MS Office. Managing Instagram & Facebook leads is a must know.
- 1 - 3 years of experience as an CRM.
- Speaking/Writing/Reading Skills in Kurdish and Arabic required. English is a plus. ∙ Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Systematic approach to maintaining long lists of databases and ensuring regular. ∙ Relevant education or training.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or related field.
- Team building, Process improvement, People & team management, Leadership Skills, Communication Skills, Coaching, Change Leadership, Budgeting, and Active Listening