The Customer Care Agent is responsible to provide BCI customers with full support services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fills the customers’ information on the GSPN System.
- Obtains all relevant information to handle the customers’ inquiries and complaints.
- Helps the customers with the first technical support.
- Responds promptly to the customers inquiries.
- Conveys the customers’ complaints to the Branch Supervisor.
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the Branch Supervisor.
- Fills the completed jobs within the Customer Care archiving system.
- Gets full details from the customer about the defected device and fills out all the details on the job number in order to be clear for the Technician.
- Receives/submits the defected and repaired devices from and to the customers.
- Explains the out of warranty case to the customer and extra fees details.
- Fills out the invoices for the out of warranty according to the serial number.
- Performs other duties as and when requested by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in "Business Administration, Marketing" or any equivalent field.
- 1-3 years; experience in dealing with the customers.
- Good knowledge in English
Key Competencies (Skills, Abilities and Knowledge)
- Assets Management
- Automated System
- Customer Oriented
- Documentations & Record Keeping
- Product Knowledge
- Process & Procedures
- Technical Knowledge