The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Minimum of 1-year experience in Customer Care services or any related work.
• Proven customer support experience.
• Track record of over-achieving quota.
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Fluent Kurdish, Arabic and English speaker and able to communicate effectively in writing.
• Able to report technical issues.
• Commitment to solve problems quickly and effectively.
• To be able to translate user requirements into technical requirements and technical specifications.
• Able to multi-task.
• Must be highly organized, accurate and pay attention to detail.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Able to work in a team and priorities workload.
• Able to deal with competing demands and remain calm under pressure.
• Able to analyze problems and determine root cause and provide solutions
• Able to priorities workload, meet deadlines, and remain calm under pressure.
• This is 24/7 shift-based position requires the ability to work variable hours including weekends, overnights and holidays or as needed.