Position: CRM Executive
Location: Erbil, Kurdistan Region
Salary: Commensurate with the required experience and qualifications
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform, Respond, Forward the customer calls to the Call Centre.
- Make outgoing calls to customers, for greetings, surveys, feedback/complaints, follow-up, and reminders.
- Record all the call details (incoming and outgoing) on the prescribed data format, as per the guidelines from the Supervisor.
- Drafting all necessary and important text messages onto the system in “English Language”.
- Involve in continuous learning of soft skills on customer interactions and pleasant conversation to achieve the customers' correct feedback.
- Listen carefully, Understand diligently and Record accurately, the factual content of the customer’s message.
- Complete all documentation as per the CRM process guidelines.
- Performing all reporting and adherence to the direct supervisors.
- Follow all instructions, messages, and guidelines from the higher authorities, and management.
- Follow all safety regulations, confidentiality guidelines, office timings, procedures, dress codes, and behavioral standards.
Education, Job Requirements & Skills:
- Proficiency in English & Kurdish (Sorani and Badini) & Arabic (Speaking, Reading, and writing) is a Must, Turkish will be an advantage.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Good listener, especially customers complaints, and diffuse tense situations
- Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to email@example.com The subject line must read (CRM Executive- /08-21/).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Application deadline: 15/08/2021.