Job Title: CRM Agent Department Code: Muhanad-
04 Job Code C.R.M.
Department: Muhanad - CARS Section: Operations
Grade/ Level: 10 Report to (Title): General Manager\Sales Manager and
To receive customers calls and provide them with the needed services, booking requests.
Role and Responsibilities:
The following main duties should be understood and describe the most important aspects of the job. Jobholders may be required by their supervisor to perform any other related duties as they may arise. Revisions and modifications will be carried out as the necessity arises.
- Handling sales and service reports by collecting the data from all branches and complete the report daily.
- Completing all surveys and submit them to department head daily
- Power of attorney verification and archive all related formats.
- Email correspondences to and from customers.
- Customer face front answering ll inquiries to provide information related to vehicle specs, company locations, prices and solving minor issues while directing the major issues to the department head.
- Preparing daily reports related to walk-in customers, general concerns, customer complaints & incidents
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
Diploma or High School as a minimum.
Related Work Experience:
At least 2 years’ experience in call center field or CRM.
- Languages Proficiency Average Good Very Good Excellent
- English (Written)
- English (Oral)
- Arabic - Kurdish
- Comp. Skills Proficiency Average Good Very Good Excellent
- MS Office Word
- MS Office Excel
- MS Outlook
Department Skills Requirement:
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with internal and external customers. Effective in working with people with different cultures and values.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and within a team.
- Customer focus and the ability to show initiative.
- Good governance and problem-solving skills Sales Prompt, understanding of the market and competition.
- Good problem-solving ability with best customer services aptitude.
- Good time management/prioritizing ability.
Type of working Hours:
* Variable or straight Shift
Working Hours Per Week: 48
* Usually, a mix of day and night working
- While the list of responsibilities is intended to be reflected of the key functions of the job, the company has the right to revise the functions and duties of the job as required.
- The company shall provide proper trainings and seminars whenever an additional tasks or a change on the job responsibilities is necessary.
I have carefully read and understand the requirements of my job based on this job description.
Employee’s Name Shumeen Hamzah
Human Resources Management