* Sales manager should set the regional sales strategy.
* Drive the team executing sales strategy reflecting on increase in share and revenues.
* Distribute the monthly sales target.
* Conducting daily meeting with the team to discussing the daily visits, sales achievements.
* Push the team to continuous following up with existing customers for up selling.
* Make sure the team aware about new products & update.
* Motivate and support the team to achieve their target.
* Provide the team with experience advices.
* Prepare realistic and achievable strategic plan to achieve our goals, and to be as road map for the team members.
* Weekly shear visits with team members, to identify their weekly and strongly points, obstacles in closing deals, and exchanging experience.
* Make sure all team members’ professionals and sales oriented.
* Training the new team members to be effective sales men and keep the rest updated.
* Encourage and maintain the team spirit among the team members.
* generating healthy steady revenue growth trend.
* Check the validity of new deals documents & preparing the needed requests in order to send for activation team (Operation Team).
* Consolidate the sales executive’s daily visits & forecasts.
* Developing the team selling skills.