Position: Contact Center Agent
Contract Type: Open End Contract
Job Description: Gateway for Communications seeking a contact center agent. The agent will be responsible for making (inbound/outbound) calls and answering customer’s questions, solving their problems, gathering survey data professionally, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive calls from the customers and answer their queries.
- Create tickets for the customers about their issues or requests.
- Rise the critical cases to the department supervisor.
- Call back the customer when it is need.
- Cover the telemarketing campaign if required.
Contact center agent Requirements
- Knowledge using Microsoft programs.
- Average typing speed
- Able to talk on the phone, make notes on the computer, and check out details at the same time - multitasker.
- Excellent in communication skills, and work under pressure.
- Fresh graduate (university or institute).
- Must be Fluent in Kurdish and Arabic
- English is a plus
How to apply: candidates who fit the requirements mentioned above are highly encouraged to send their CVs via email email@example.com and mention CC Agent in the subject line Gateway ICT Solutions is equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview