Consultant – Training Services on Quality Management for Educational Organizations (ISO 9000 family and ISO 21001)
Training days and hours: 8 days, 8 training days, each 5 training units a 45minutes
FWE invites accredited and experienced training institutions or consultants’ proposals to conduct online training on ISO 9001 and ISO 21001 in Kurdish (Badhini) or Arabic Language.
FWE-Kurdistan Iraq, based in Dohuk, is a local branch office of Friends of Waldorf Education (FWE) Germany, an international humanitarian organization specialized in post-crisis pedagogy and headquartered in Karlsruhe/Germany. Through Emergency Pedagogy, a holistic approach based on 100 years of Waldorf Education, contemporary science, 14 years of international Emergency Pedagogy experience, FWE supports survivors of man-made and natural disasters Worldwide. Additionally, FWE fosters further education for pedagogues and social workers in order to strengthen their capacity to provide safe learning and studying environment for pupils and students while strengthening their individual self-care abilities and peer support skills.
We abide to the ICRC Principles. We are committed to attract and support the development of local staff; At FWE-KRI we are dedicated to lifelong learning, participation, respectful cooperation, transparency, and accountability throughout all hierarchical levels.
FWE is implementing an organizational development project in cooperation with a technical unit of the General Directorate of Education in Dohuk. The project includes integrating the application of ISO Standards into teacher qualification and training.
The training participants are highly committed academics from a variety of disciplines with post-graduate degrees and between 6-12 years of practical adult education experience.
The consultancy’s objective is to provide training participants with solid knowledge on relevant ISO Standards’ terminology, concept, and application into the unit’s organizational development.
2. Timeframe, preparation, and training days
Days and Training Hours: 8 training days, each 5 training units a 45minutes
Training Participants: 15-20
3. Scope of the Assignment:
The assignment includes training, coaching, and supervision services specializing in applying ISO Standards in educational services. FWE recommends planning the training days as block seminars of 2-4 days, with gaps used for homework.
- Develop and conduct Pre-/and post-training assessment on key terms and concepts of ISO 9000 and ISO 21001
- Develop and conduct Training (see content below), with technical support by FWE
- Co-Supervision of 1 Knowledge Sharing Workshop with Project Manager and Project Coordinator
- Supervision of the implementation of an internally conducted gap analysis and development of a quality policy by participants.
- Composition of the final report on training, test results, and recommendations. Ideally, the report will be provided in Kurdish and English or Kurdish and Arabic. However, applicants with a convincing approach, work sample, and track record in professional Kurdish Badini are encouraged to apply.
- Introduction to ISO 9000 family (3-Days):
- Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management, and the PDCA cycle (ISO 9000)
- The fundamental concepts of quality management and the seven quality management principles and requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 9004:2018
- Supervision of Exercises, i.e. development of a quality policy, drafting of processes
- ISO 21001 for educational organizations (translation available, internal Auditor Level, 5 Days)
- Optional (based on participant performance): facilitation of participation in (onsite or online) Internal Auditor examination.
3. Required skills and experience:
- Ability to meet the technical requirements of the above-described deliverables. Accreditation as ISO trainer and documented experience in delivering similar training to -ideally- public sector audiences.
- Minimum Bachelor level Degree with more than 10 years training experience, ideally Master Degree with 5 years training experience.
- Fluent professional Badini Kurdish, additionally strong English or Arabic desired
- Please indicate if your organization/you are accredited to conduct qualification exams and processes and provide the reference
4. To apply for this consultancy, please submit a technical and a financial proposal as separate files to email@example.com
Deadline: No later than 1.06.2021
Assessment Jury meeting: 02.06.2021
Feedback to applicants latest by: 02.06.2021
Signing the contract: 02.06.2021
Formal requirements for bids
- Please mention the keyword ISO TRAINING in the subject box of your email
- Please attach your technical and your financial proposal in 2 separate files with the title YOURNAME_TECH (technical proposal) and YOURNAME_FIN (financial proposal)
Technical Proposal (YOURNAME_TECH):
- Cover Letter
- Tentative Timeline and work plan
- Company profile / CVs of trainers and accreditation references
- Information on online tool used (zoom, MS Teams..)
- 3-5 PPP slides on similar training (as PDF or PPP)
- Contact (mail, phone) of 3 references
Financial Proposal (YOURBAME_FIN):
- Breakdown and total amount in USD (Excel)
Please be aware that
- Incomplete emails will not be considered
- Only email applications are accepted (WhatsApp, Viber, hardcopy applications are not accepted)
- Email after the closing date will not be considered
Only applicants that meet the requirements will be short-listed and contacted. We may contact you before the deadline. Please note that during the application process you will be asked to prepare and present a short PowerPoint presentation on a relevant topic.
FWE is an equal opportunity employer. FWE does not request any ‘fees and favours’ before, during, and after the recruitment process. FWE abides to the ICRC code of conduct and thus do not inquire or take decisions based on ethnic, religious, gender identity, and political affiliation. Candidates experiencing any such attempt from our side are advised to immediately report to: firstname.lastname@example.org;