Compliance Assistant - Duhok
World Vision International is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision - Iraq Office is looking for a highly qualified and motivated person for the position of Compliance Assistant - Duhok
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To support the food voucher project in ensuring compliance of processes, systems and implementation as per donor and World Vision standard. The position ensures accuracy of all reports including quantitative reports and making use of standard checklists.
The position gives assurance that distribution processes, reports, shop monitoring are meeting the standards. The holder of the position should communicate World Vision’s ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
Direct cash Distribution monitoring
- Visit the distribution sites during the distribution days and work on the Distribution center visit report. And ensure the distribution process is complying with the WV standards.
- Visit the contracted shops during the distribution days to ensure with the redemption process and availability of all the food items in the shop by working on WV’s shop monitor report.
- Review all distribution records (beneficiary distribution Lists, Distribution plans etc.) to ensurethey match distribution reports
- Check all the project’s records/reports (DDR, Pre DLs, Card issuance notes, ledger)
- Make sure of use of standard checklist to ensure all documentation and backup of project documents are available
- Review all statistical reports (CTS, monthly distribution reports submitted to WFP) submitted to donor, WFP and World Vision DMDB to ensure they are accurate and meeting expected requirements
- Ensure the project is audit proof through consistently making use of checklist to ensure adherence to standards
- Share the compliance report with the compliance officer on weekly basis
- Ensure close follow ups of teams that they are implanting.
- Coordination with project staff to insure time submitting of the reports as well provide guidance and recommendation for better operation implementation.
- Having string coordination with all stakeholders to ensure timely submission and quality of reports.
- Good written and oral English communication skills.
- Must be assertive/firm.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with an attention to details.
- Requires the ability to effectively present concepts to lay users in various settings and by various means (verbal and written).
- Requires strong communication skills to interact with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be able to work effectively with a diverse team.
- Requires the ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Mode of Application:
If you are interested in this position, to apply, please register at: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/iraq/support- services/compliance-assistant-duhok/17518
No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview. The deadline for application is 31 August 2021.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.