- CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
- In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Overview of position:
- CTG is looking for a Community Mobilizer, to introduce the project to local communities & undertake any other duty as may directed by the Project Manager from time to time.
- Coordinate a community mobilization strategy & implementation plan, ensure that participatory methods are used to include the community in planning & design.
- Identify & engage potential beneficiaries, generate a profile of the beneficiaries, both individual & group profiles & populate a database of all the beneficiaries.
- Monitor the progress of the govt. works concerning the household connection to the water distribution networks, ensure that works of both client & the govt. achieve streamlined progress through timely communication & follow up.
- Support in creating awareness in the communities on project goals through various activities in liaison with the Project Manager & other stakeholders.
- Sensitize community about WASH; empower them through team approach by organizing project related activities.
- Liaise & work with beneficiaries, community representatives, local & regional authorities.
- Ensure systematic & timely collection of agreed project data & its accurate analysis to inform project decision making.
- Ensure regular & effective communication with the reporting Liaison Officer.
- In liaison with the Project Manager, periodically document project milestones in relation to community mobilization & community engagement through photos, stories, testimonials & other communication material.
- This role reports to the Project Manager.
- Knowledge of participatory approaches is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of NGOs policies, procedures & operations would be an asset.
- Work experience in Irbid governorate will be an added advantage.
- This role does not have any team management responsibility.
- To be advised.