Commercial Manager - Sulemani Branch
1. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the business development, sales, customer service, and marketing teams.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives, aiming to accelerate growth.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities, new products, services, and channels to market.
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs.
- Drive the business growth and market share by innovative marketing, sales, product development, and customer service through various business channels.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Monitor the performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Supervises, trains, and manages the sales & marketing team's performance, ensuring proper sales & marketing protocols are being followed.
- Other duties commensurate with the level of the post, as determined by the Chief Commercial Executive.
2. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field. A Master's Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial/marketing/sales environment. At least 2 years in the media/communications industry experience. Proven success in developing client relationships, managing, and implementing a new business pipeline.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent computer skills as well.