Commercial Analyst-FMCG background
Job Location: Any city in Iraq
The junior commercial analyst will provide support to the distribution business of FMCG, reporting and analyzing all costs related to sales finance activity. The analyst will also help to support the planning process to budget and the medium-term plan. The analyst will be based in our distributor office in Erbil and reporting to the finance controller in Europe and support both the country manager of Iraq.
- Own the budget planning and analysis of all trade spend costs
- Customers & Channels P&L analysis, aside of by brand and region.
- Recommendations to maximize ROI
- Analysis on pricing and trade spend, provide the needed information for total value chain to have the right pricing point. build a dynamic approach to adapt to the foreign exchange fluctuation.
- Ensure compliance within trade spend management, as well as other commercial costs.
- Maintain control of fund requests to align with budget.
- Coordinate with the head office in Europe to have the right flow of information between the local team the head office inline with company’s reporting standards.
- Budget and analysis for marketing activities, trade spending, clearance costs, custom duties and other local costs.
- Develop financial and analytical models to boost the growth of our brands.
- Support to investigate and analyze product profitability versus budget and communicate findings to his superiors.
- Track sales data from the ( AsanMax ) system and provide actual sales to trade gap analysis vs the forecast.
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of all forecasts and reporting.
- Documents verification and data management.
Who we are looking for:
- Bsc of Accounting or Finance.
- Bilingual of English and Arabic, Kurdish is a plus.
- A young talent, at least 3 years of progressive planning and analysis experience in FMCG.
- Knowledge of financial reporting systems is an asset.
- Solid expertise in reporting tools and models, advanced in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Team player, thrive for excellence and always achieving.
- Ability to solve problems and set priorities and work independently.
- Ability to travel occasionally nationally and internationally when needed.
How to apply: candidates who fit the requirements mentioned above are highly encouraged to send their CVs via email email@example.com and mention Commercial analyst in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Alba Company is an equal opportunity employer.