Location: Sulaimani / Arbat / Refugee Camp
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the day to day implementation of the program activities including management of the Women and Girls’ Community Centers and trainings.
- Provide program plan and guidance, oversight and support to the team in the provision of quality case management and psychosocial services to ensure the needs of women and girls are met in a timely and consistent manner.
- Contribute to ongoing analyses of program and service delivery data for problem identification, program planning and advocacy purposes, and help identify trends and gaps in case management and service provision.
- Actively contribute to the creation and implementation of program strategy to meet the needs of beneficiaries in Iraq, and lead assessments to inform program priorities for assigned geographic locations.
- Oversee, manage and report all project's activities; GBV prevention, social empowerment, vocational training and campaigns throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Support proper use of the M&E tools and systems, and provide input on to track indicators to measure progress.
- Coordination with other NGOs and governmental institutes in the area for the purposes of external activities, benefiting the beneficiaries by governmental services providing, etc
- In coordination with Program Manager and field Coordinator on the other hand, support integration of beneficiaries of the project.
- Support program Manager in mapping, assessment, and selection, participate in proposal reviews, and reporting.
- Any other required duties.
Education / Personal Qualification:
- University Degree in business administration or equivalent in a relevant subject .
- 2 to 3 years planning and/or management experience
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Influencing, Strong project Management and leadership skills including risk management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Commercial awareness
- Communication effectiveness skills
- Team working skills
- Diplomacy, Collaboration & Decision making
- Computer skills; MS-Office.
- Language requirement: Kurdish and Arabic and English.