- Capable of running, supervising, and coaching the education and CP programs.
- Assist with the tool assessment in collaboration with the MEAL team
- Will ensure that weekly and monthly planning and feedback meetings take place for the project team.
- Keep and file records and correspondences related to the project
- M&E receives all necessary data required for reports
- Trained and experienced casuals, some prior knowledge of health, hygiene, teaching, or community development,
- Strong communication skills, Good listening skills, Sensitivity to the needs and
- priorities of different sectors of the community. Arabic language is mandatory for Ninewa area.