Job Location: Erbil International Airport
- Handling all the cash transaction of your location
- Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit card, etc.
- Guiding and solving queries of customer
- Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or changes due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Sort, count and wrap currency and coins.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Compile and maintain reports and records.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Prepare and serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended
- coffees, or teas.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment.
- Work with other servers and be a team player.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their beverages and take action to correct any problems.
- Present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after customers have finished dining.
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Check expirations and report to supervisor
AUTHORITIES (if any)
- Act as per the instruction of the Supervisor.
Qualification / Education Level :
- High School or Diploma or equivalent
Special Skills, if any:
- Nationality: Preferred Filipino, Indian can be considered
- Highly skilled in providing prompt and friendly customer service
- In-depth knowledge of operating cash register and maintaining cash drawer
- Highly skilled in providing a timely, efficient, and considerate customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong customer relations
- Accurate with math and currency
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Well presented
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Working well in a team
- at least 1-2 experience